Guardians of the Sacred Stone - Library Demo - Update

Poster: TamsinBark@aol.com

I have talked to the Library Folks - they still plan to have the Camelot Fest
even if there is rain (they'll just move it inside).

If outside though - it is being held at Akeepa Park which is on 6th St
directly in front of the library.  They are blocking off the street for the
festival.  We can park and unload at the festival site.   I am conversing
with the library after 4pm to get details if they'll have some reserved
parking for us.

Pre-thanks to all those who are planning to attend.

Tamsin