RE: Another Constructive Solution

Poster: Gregory Stapleton <gregsta@MICROSOFT.com>

Anarra writes:

>What is taught at fight practice?  Is the difference in blow calibration
>between Crown and other tournies actually taught?  Or only observed?
>Indirectly hinted at?

I reply to this from my recent experiences, during which I was attending
both sets of weekly fighter practice, and a combined Sunday practice,
being held locally by HRH Logan and Syr Kane, in preparation for my
Heavy Weapons authorization.  Both Gentles taught me blow calibration,
both giving and receiving, through demonstration and repetition.  This
was considered by both Gentles as a very important part of my training
and was highly stressed.

YIS