Re: MR: Disc: event at The Merry Rose

Poster: edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com

>   Is there a Law, or article of Corpora, that prevents an event from
>   being held at The Merry Rose, or is it only a tradition that events
>   be held at physical locations?  One sixth of Atlantia's population
>   meseems to be a respectable turnout for an event.
>
> Well, is it an event when we aren't really present, and all we do is use
> computers?  (Sounds like my workplace to me... :-)

The body of Mark Schuldenfrei would not be present, but would
the persona of Tibor be any less present than at other events?

Is a trial not still a trial even when the defendant is tried in absentia?

(Perhaps the Merry Rose is in Absentia (, shire of).  Perhaps the event could
have a title like "Felicity in Absentia for a While".  (But then I suppose
the event will have to wait until Absentia gain Incipient Shire status.))

-- Alfredo

Alfredo el Bufon
Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia
edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com