Re: MR: Disc: event at The Merry Rose

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  The body of Mark Schuldenfrei would not be present, but would
  the persona of Tibor be any less present than at other events?

It would only be present by dint of great effort...

  Is a trial not still a trial even when the defendant is tried in absentia?

Not in this country... (:-)

  (Perhaps the Merry Rose is in Absentia (, shire of).  Perhaps the event could
  have a title like "Felicity in Absentia for a While".  (But then I suppose
  the event will have to wait until Absentia gain Incipient Shire status.))

There was a non-event held in "Your Kitchen" in the East, as a fundraiser, in
the last few years.  I don't recall how it did financially, but the event
announcement was a hoot.  Essentially, you were asked to send your event fee
as a donation to the Kingdom.

	Tibor