Re: Bertha

Poster: "Nicole C. Honeycutt" <lawless@isaac.net>

teresa marie nava-vaughn wrote:

> Poster: teresa marie nava-vaughn <tmn@wam.umd.edu>
>
> My best to everyone on the coast of Seareach.  I hope all were spared from
> nature's wrath.
> (and that the little beach house on Topsail Island where Xenophon and I once
> lived still has a roof).
>
> Celynen of Stow-on-the-Wold
Other than pulling 17 hour shift I made it through...I don't have to cut
fire wood or prune this year though.  She sure turned out to be
something. It's still early season...we may be in for a hard blow this
year.  Anyone out there from Tear Sea's Shore or St. Michael's keep or
Misty Marsh by the Sea?  How did ya'll (yep, i am a southern Atlantian
by birth) fair?

Emma Lagheles of House Blacksea
( and it sure was black this weekend)
------------------------------------------------------------------------By the pricking of my thumb.....I told you to be careful with that