Re: Badge information

Poster: E L Wimett <SILVERDRAGON@Charleston.Net>

MarsaliFox@aol.com wrote:

>I have a copy of the badges for the Ministry of Arts and the Ministry
> of Sciences.  How are these two combined for make a single badge for the
> local Minister/Mistress of Arts and Sciences?

Are you in luck!  After the two offices were combined officially at the
national level, a badge was registered for the joint office.  (I was the
consulting herald since Yosef Alaric who was then the national MOAS is an
old friend of mine --- we even merchant together at Pennsic).

The badge as registered in March, 1986 is:

Azure, a candle enflamed within an arch stooped argent.

Let me know if you need an actual depiction and I will cheerfully email
you one. . .