Baron Myles of Falkonhold

Poster: Kara and Rabah <rabah@ix.netcom.com>

Unto the populace of the Fair Kingdom of Atlantia does Lord Rabah az-Zafar send greetings with a heavy heart.

     It is my sad duty to confirm that Baron Myles of Falkonhold (Jacob M. Boals), Baron of Marinus committed suicide the afternoon of the 14th of July. His widow, Baroness Olwen, is doing well under the circumstances.

     We do not know the reason he took his life, nor was a reason given in the letter he left behind. Please do not call the house for more information, so that the phone lines can be kept free to settle his affairs.

     The family asks that flowers not be sent, but monetary expressions of sympathy are encouraged to help Olwen through this time. A Wake is being planned and more information on that will be passed as it gets arranged.

     On a personal note, if you have a particularly fond memory of Jacob, please send it via email to me. I would like to have them available at the Wake to remind us all of what a wonderful person he was.

Rabah
İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİRst Archives, FAQ, FTP:  http://sca.wayfarer.org/merryrose/