Re: Baron Myles of Falkonhold

Poster: "Sharon Henderson" <sharon@intercon.com>

> Unto the populace of the Fair Kingdom of Atlantia does Lord Rabah
> az-Zafar send greetings with a heavy heart.
>
>      It is my sad duty to confirm that Baron Myles of Falkonhold (Jacob
> M. Boals), Baron of Marinus committed suicide the afternoon of the 14th
> of July. His widow, Baroness Olwen, is doing well under the
> circumstances.

[snip]

>      The family asks that flowers not be sent, but monetary expressions
>      of sympathy are encouraged to help Olwen through this time. A Wake
>      is being planned and more information on that will be passed as
>      it gets arranged.

May Heaven rest his soul, and bless his loved ones and friends with peace and
happy memories of his life!

Good Rabah, might you or some other kind gentle post a US Mail address, at
which our contributions may be received?  And if there is aught else we can to
do be of succor to the lady, please do not hesitate to let us know.

with prayers for the soul of Baron Miles, and for his lady as well and their
friends,

Meli ferch Iasper