Wake for Baron Myles of Falkonhold

Poster: rabah@ix.netcom.com (Ross E. Wilkins )

Unto the populace of the Fair Kingdom of Atlantia does Lord Rabah
az-Zafar send greetings.

     I would like to thank all of you for your support and letters. For
those who want to send donations, please send them to Baroness Olwen de
Montgomery (Morag Boals), 88 Dahlgren Ave, Portsmouth, VA 23702-2909.
     There will be three Wakes held. The first will be this Thursday
evening at 8 pm for his SCAdian friends (in garb, details below), the
second will be Friday evening for family and friends at Portsmouth
Naval Hospital (mundane attire), and a third Wake will be held sometime
at Pennsic for those unable to attend this week.
     Countess Brigit of Mercia may be contacted at (757) 588-4708 in
reference to needs of the family.
     We will be reading letters from friends at the Wake on Thursday,
so if you are going to send email memories, please get them to me by
Thursday at Noon, so I can get them printed in time for the Wake.

     The Baronial Service will be Thursday, July 18th at 8 pm in the
home of Lord Robert of Marinus (Rob Widener), 3561 Calverton Way,
Chesapeake, VA 23321, (757) 484-5287. The Wake is in Garb, and we
request that you bring your own food and drink. Folding chairs are also
recommended if you require seating, as Rob is in the process of selling
the house. Directions are as follows:

     Take your best route to I-664. Take exit 10 (Pughsville Road) off
of I-664. If you are coming from Hampton traveling south, you will turn
left at the end of the ramp onto Pughsville. If you are travelling
north on I-664, the ramp splits, so stay to the right, and you will
merge onto Pughsville Road.
     Once on Pughsville, take a left at the first light (Taylor
Road/Lynnhurst Boulevard) onto Lynnhurst Boulevard. There is a large
Pin-Boys bowling center on the corner. Then take your first right onto
Calverton Way.
     The house is the first single-story brick house on the right, a
couple of blocks down.

Rabah