Re: MR: Query: Fabric Stores in So. Atlantia

Poster: Rowanwald South <rowanwald@wwisp.com>

Christine Jurand wrote:
>     Can anyone recommend a store that sells cotton velveteen in SOUTHERN Atlantia?
>                                       Gabrielle Gasparella

Dear Gabrielle,
	Believe it or not, Countess Briget came back from visiting Moose
Lodge with oodles of beautiful cotton velvet that she found at a Walmart!
I understand that Mordrea also was able to find some in her area... Va
Beach's stores (in so.VA) DIDN'T have any, so I guess it's just a NC or
SC phenomenon. I think the shopping 'window' was after Pennsic.
				Rosine