Re: Battle Poetry

Poster: hfeld@ids2.idsonline.com (Harold Feld)

Good lady,

I ask in exchange for my labors a return of equal value.  If you brew, I
will take a bottle or two.  If you sew, I will take some garb. etc.

My hope is to demonstrate to folks that poetry is a craft, like their own.
By giving something of equal value, they will appreciate the work that goes
into crafting a poem.

Harold Feld
SCA
Yaakov HaMizrachi

"Do not ask 'Why are these days not as good as the days of old?' This
question is not prompted by wisdom." -Eccl.