Re: Battle Poetry

Poster: Sallie Montuori <foxdale@dakota.widomaker.com>

Ah, what a crafty man!  Good Yaakov, I salute you!  I should like to
see this happen, for it would greatly enliven an otherwise dull event!

And (I ask not for myself but for others) are your "eminently
reasonable" prices strictly in Atlantian Clams, or are goods and
services also acceptable?  Perhaps a few examples might show how
affordable you are, and thus pave the way for folk to take up this
new (?) practice.  I can see the shtick already...

   Alys of Foxdale           | Vert, on a fess between three trees
foxdale@dakota.widomaker.com |     argent, a fox passant gules.