Re: Leifr, please read

Poster: "Eric Jon Campbell" <ejcampbe@eos.ncsu.edu>

> >Leifr said:
> >> I think we might as Lord Rabah what he thinks of collecting these poems
> >> and publishing them, the proceeds to go to support tragicly widowed
> >> Atlantian Baronesses.

> BTW, call me dense but I don't see any sarcasm in the above.
> Ld. Erich von Kleinfeld, CGD
> Certified Old Fart

the percieved sarcasm comes from the use of the plural in baronesses

when he wrote
"to support tragicly widowed Atlantian Baronesses."
some people interpreted this as belittling the baroness' plight

as though this were a common thing.

he may however have been implying a fund for not the individual but
the scenario (any baroness or scadian who is widowed) in which case his words
would be very appropriate.

my thoughts
I sugest we wait until Leifr can state his mind and clrify  he more than likely
meant this in all sincerity and since we cannot hear but only read his words we
are putting a tone to them that may not belong.

-Xavier

--
There can be only juan!
                         <100% columbian coffee>