Re[2]: Bad spelling

Poster: "David H Ritterskamp" <dhritter@dpcmail.dukepower.com>

        [Sean:  Your spell checker isn't a grammar checker.  The word "naive"
is
>        perfectly acceptable to a spell checker.

Don't be so knave JB, note the smiley ;^).
     [wups!  That was an obviously inadequate attempt to anthropomorphize
     your computer...]
>        I thought it was quite amusing as a play on words until I found out it
>        was a mistake...

>        Shouldn't have admitted to it, Sean...you were doing so well!

Let's see, my Knight says I spelled badly, you say I was doing so well, hmmm...
I think I have to listen to my Knight, since he hits me harder and more often
than you.

>        [_I_ thought he was serious...]

Now who was naive?:^)

>        Ld. JB

Sean MacKay
        [Oh YEAH?]
        [TTTHHHHBBBBTTTT!!]
        [Insert other witty repertoire here]

        [Just imagine what would have happened if you had misspelled it as
        "nave"...  THAT would have been a riot.  I can see the headlines now...

        Gambling Den Transmogrifies into Church; White House Phones Congrats

        Ld. JB