Re: Bad spelling

Poster: "David H Ritterskamp" <dhritter@dpcmail.dukepower.com>

Poster: Michael_Ford@notesgw.hns.com

Dafydd ap Gwystl writes (admonishing his squire):

>>We have what no other Kingdom can claim, The Naive and Coin, ...

>Naive: (definition): without common wisdom.  Simple.  Credulous.
>Inexperienced.

>That is definitely the worst spelling of the Knave and Coin that I've
>ever seen...

I'll do better next time m'lord.  When I posted it, I thought something was
wrong, but my spell checker obviously doesn't know any better either;^).  Have
fun,

        [Sean:  Your spell checker isn't a grammar checker.  The word "naive" is
        perfectly acceptable to a spell checker.

        I thought it was quite amusing as a play on words until I found out it
        was a mistake...

        Shouldn't have admitted to it, Sean...you were doing so well!

        [_I_ thought he was serious...]

        Ld. JB