Re: INFO: Need blazon for chirurgeon's badge...

Poster: Catmuse@aol.com

> (Period teardrops had wavy tails
>like this, rather than the modern depiction of a sphere with a pointy top.)

oops, I've already started it....with a straight, modern drop.  I seem to
remember the "ole timey" badges having plain blood droplets <which conflicted
with the Red Cross, which is why we couldn't use it, I guess>

well, they say that practice makes perfect....<g>

Demetria