Re: blow calling

Poster: Dexter Guptill <dguptil@erols.com>

At 02:27 AM 7/20/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Poster: Joe <joebainc@digital.net>
>
>Unto the Subjects of the Noble Kingdom of Atlantia,
>Greetings from Sir Seosaidh, Earl Blacksword, a Knight of Trimaris
[SNIP of much good stuff]

>In Friendship,
>
>--Seosaidh

Well said, your Excellency! While I haven't made a Sea Raid since the
Savannah one, I've thoroughly enjoyed all of the ones in which I fought.
I've noticed over the years that we of the Younger Kingdoms (Atlantia,
Trimaris, Ansteorra, and the newer ones) tend to be a bit rowdier and more
prone to mayhem for the fun of it. As I recall, Sea Raids started because
the (at the time) principality of Trimaris were getting to be the only
Meridians bothering to show up to play with the eeevil Atlantians at Salt
Wars. Y'all have always been a good fight and better partying companions.
(OLD BAD JOKE ALERT!!) NSTWW, Saturday night a few Pennsics ago, jumping
through the Trimarian campfire. I was the one with the Groucho glasses/nose
combo with white tape across the bridge...

See you at Pennsic,
--Erich
***Dexter C. Guptill, Computer Services, American Federation of Teachers
***Member, 49th VA Vol. Inf, CSA (N-SSA), Hampden's Regiment of Foote (ECW)
***SCA: Ld. Erich von Kleinfeld, Stierbach, Atlantia