RE: Atlantia and a small challenge

Poster: Gregory Stapleton <gregsta@MICROSOFT.com>

Greetings, Mi'lord Henry,

Be that as it may, in my opinion, University is not conducive to
displaying and discussing our Arts and Sciences with people who are
interested in similar crafts.  University just does not meet all of my
needs.  I have attended University and not taught any classes.  So, I've
had that experience.  I've also taught 1 or 2 hour classes at
collegiums.  I therefore know what that experience is like.  Everyone is
moving around and going to their own things, persuing their own
interests.  I might have an hour at lunch, assuming I could get a group
of like minded people together, to talk about what I'm interested in,
which is doubtful.

Univeristy does not, nor can it, meet all needs.  Nor should it.  If we
don't have room for additional activities to enhance the Arts and
Sciences experience in this Kingdom, there's something wrong.

Again, I say, I love Univerisity.  I just don't see it as the end all,
be all, of my Arts and Sciences experience in this Kingdom.

YIS
Gawain