Re: No Subject

Poster: SWMyers@aol.com

<< 	A CHILD'S WISH

 Craig Shirgold is a 7 year old boy who lives in Keen, N.H. He is dying
 from an inoperable brain tumor. He made a wish to Children's Wish
 Foundation, that he wants one million get well cards sent to him by
 August 15th so he can make the World Book of Records before he dies.
 Cards can be made or bought. Please send the cards to the following
 address:

 		Craig Shirgold
 		c/o Children's Wish Foundation
 		32 Perimeter Center East
 		Atlanta, GA 30346.

Thanks for passing this on, Phillip.  We've been talking about great aspects
of our Kingdom... surely, one of our greatest strengths is coming to the aid
of children.

I'm a volunteer at Presbyterian's Children's Hospital and spend time with
these children every week.  You have no idea how much these simple things
mean to them.  Please help out and send a card.

BRAN