Re: Internet message

Poster: Bob Resino <pnh1rgr@mclo10.med.navy.mil>

PLEASE CHECK !!

There have been variations on this message sent for several years now.
This is one of the urban legends of the Internet.  This message was
valid a few years ago, but the folks at the Children's Wish Foundation
(707) 393-9474 have asked that we assist in putting a stop to this
request.

I have included their number in case some might wish to check for
themselves.

Thanks.

Bob Resino