Missing Child

Poster: MPengwyn@aol.com

Good gentles,

Forgive this intrusion into matters of SCAdian interest, but for all in the
Bolling
Green, KY area, may I beg your indugence to help spread this alert. A good
friend
of ours found out yesterday that his niece had been kidnapped from her
apartment complex in that area. He has created a web site to help spread the
information. If you live in that area, please check this site:

http://www.ccse.net/~greybane

No, they are not Society members, but when a child's safety is at stake, we
must
do all we can.

Thank you for your tolerance.

In Service,