RE: Kingdom Map

Poster: CHARLAINE.C.COOK@Global-One.net

As archivist of Atlantia I have the large scale maps of the history of the
Kingdom, including the most recent created for Emerald Joust.  I did not
respond to your previous request because I believed (and still believe) that
you were looking for something scanable into a machine and not something
2 feet by 3 feet.  I do not have the artistic/technical capabilities to put
these maps into a machine image but would be glad to coordinate with someone
to get them inputted.  I reserve the right to consult the orginators of the
maps before doing this.

If you are still interested, please contact
Alesia la Sabia de Murcia
Archivist of Atlantia
email <Charlaine.C.Cook@Global-One.net>