Merry Rose Digest

Poster: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@netcom.com>

Greetings,

I guess I didn't publicize this as much as I thought I did
because some have written me asking about it.  So...

The Merry Rose is also available in digest form.  This means
that no longer will you get every message the instant it gets
posted to the list, but rather, the server will store the
messages until it gets enough of them and then send that
batch out together as one single mail message.  So, you end
up getting the same amount of mail sizewise, but you have
fewer messages to wade through to read your Merry Rose mail.

If you are currently subscribe to the non-digest Merry Rose,
you must unsubscribe to it if you subscribe to the digest.
The software will not automatically unsubscribe you, and you
could end up getting twice the mail if you don't.  That said,
if you want to subscribe to the digest, send a message to
majordomo@atlantia.sca.org with no subject and a body consisting of:

subscribe atlantia-digest
end

If you are subscribe to the main list and want to unsubscribe
and subscribe to the digest, you can do it in one mail message.
In that case, the body of the message would be:

unsubscribe atlantia
subscribe atlantia-digest
end

No matter which one you are subscribe to, digest or not, the
address for submissions to the list remains the same:
atlantia@atlantia.sca.org.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Listkeeper, Merry Rose