Re: Incident at Curragh Mor

Poster: Michael Ford/HNS <Michael_Ford@notesgw.hns.com>

I have too much time on my hands,

Alfredo wrote,

>"To a man"?  Sounds like a very well-orchestrated cover-up to me. Wasn't it
the USS Nimitz that traveled back in time to just before the attack on Pearl
Harbor.  I bet you they deny that one, too!

Ok, so that is what I was told my story was and I'm sticking to it;^).
Oh my god, don't even mention that movie, it was the Captain's favorite and
since the Nimitz has it's own closed circuit tv, TFC was shown at least once
every other day, twice a day when visitors were aboard.  The only thing worse
about my time onboard was having chicken for 2 meals a day the last ~3 weeks of
a 6 month cruise(blech:^P).  To think I LIKED that movie until about the 20th
time I watched it...
Have fun,

Sean