INFO: Lesbian and Bi-sexual Ladies Tea at Pennsic

Poster: Jay Shaner <JSHANER@frederick.solarex.com>

Greetings from Konrad,

Several folks have asked if Baroness Dyan O'Choda would be hosting a tea for
Lesbian and Bi-sexual ladies at Pennsic again this year.  The answer is yes.
 Please find below the official announcement.

Regards,
Konrad
*********************
Greetings Gentles!

Dyan O'Choda will be hosting a tea (read keg) party for Lesbian and
Bi-sexual ladies at Pennsic.

The party will be held on Monday Aug. 12th, from 3:30pm to 5:30pm (that's
when my Clann needs the Grimms back for dinner set-up).  Of course,
nothing stops us from continuing the party down at the food court!

Beer and munchies will be provided, but donations of food and drink will
not be turned down. :-)

I am presently seeking bards and entertainers.   Alarice and Cecilia
(bar-maids extraordinaire) have agreed to sling suds again this year,
which is in itself entertaining, but if anyone wants to bring a bard or
performer along that would be great!

The party will be held in O'Choda encampment.  We usually camp in SE-5
which is by I-79, behind the solar collectors for the solar showers.

Dress is "whatever."   O'Choda has a 50 x 30 Grimms tent, so rain won't
even slow us down.  I'll try to post this in the Pennsic tidings and put
some signs up, but please spread the word.  It should be a good time!

Have a safe drive out.  Hope to see you there!

Dyan O'Choda