Re: INQ: Pennsic Weather

Poster: "David K. Bodman" <dkbodman@nr.infi.net>

At 04:59 PM 8/2/96 -0400, you wrote:

>Poster: CORVUS2@aol.com
>
>Has anybody gotten an idea about what weather is going to be like at the War
>this year?  Also, any reports on the roads coming up I-77 and I-79?
>
>Rhiannon

Additonal from the GURU's at NWS:::

THE SIX TO TEN DAY OUTLOOK FOR THE REGION FROM AUGUST 8TH THROUGH
THE 12TH CALLS FOR MUCH ABOVE NORMAL TEMPERATURES AND ABOVE NORMAL
PRECIPITATION AMOUNTS. NORMAL TEMPERATURES ARE LOWS IN THE MID 50S
TO LOWER 60S AND HIGHS IN THE MID 70S TO LOWER 80S. NORMAL RAINFALL
AMOUNTS ARE AROUND ONE HALF OF AN INCH FOR THE FIVE DAY PERIOD.

Daoud...