Re: Test Message - Please ignore

Poster: Dan Mackison <DanM@skantech.com>

atlantia@csc.ncsu.edu wrote:

> Poster: MarsaliFox@aol.com

> << So, is this the first time you have had e-mail durring the Pre-Pennsic
>  Panic(tm)?  Silence will follow next week, with a few posts from people that
>
>  couldn't make it.  I'll be here until Tuesday and will be happy to talk to
>  anyone until that evening.  War is upon us, maybe we could flame the East
>  Kingdom and their allies ;^).  Have fun,
>
>  Sean >>
>
>.... fortunately I will be > leaving this Friday night --
>  My Lady,
When you off at the wonderful war, if you by chance meet any one who
remembers me from old days, give them my best and tell them I'm doing
well and how to get touch with me.  I like this way of remeeting old
friends.

Have fun, stay cool and dry.

V. Vincentta

--
|Dan Mackison            |Hilda Jarvis           |
|dan.mackison@pobox.com  |hilda.jarvis@pobox.com |