Re: Test Message - Please ignore

Poster: "Thorpe, John" <JThorpe@grnvil.ColumbiaSC.NCR.COM>

B. sez:
%On Thu, 8 Aug 1996 kuijt@umiacs.UMD.EDU wrote:
%
%> I'm busy making a 24' banner pole, a 12' table with no legs,
%> and other Pennsic stuff.  I won't be going up until Sunday,
%> sadly.
%
%Hmmmmmmm... a 12' legless table. No one told me that you were
%going for Japanese-style seating this year... :^) (Hey, you
%post it, you leave yourself open...)

I had this image of a table suspended from the roof of his pavillion
or the house....

%Incidentally, do you think you could wangle another banner
%pole for this other banner I'm making? It will need to be
%fairly sturdy (1/4" dowel won't hack it, I mean -- it'll need
%to have a portable hole & pole setup). I'm rather excited by
%what I've done...

I wouldn't touch this with a 10' pole.... 8^)

Eldred

being silly again