Re: Test Message - Please ignore

Poster: Dan Mackison <DanM@skantech.com>

atlantia@csc.ncsu.edu wrote:

> Poster: polearmed <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>
>
> Ahem.......

....> Just wondering if I have been unsubscribed, or if noone is
> posting.....or if anyone is out there at all.

It took a phone call to my other half and him E-mailing me to learn that
this is working.  I know most of the world goes to Pabut a few of us
must stay at home and not having any mail to keep me up to date and
thinking was very hard to take.

write back and lets talk

Vincentta.

--
|Dan Mackison            |Hilda Jarvis           |
|dan.mackison@pobox.com  |hilda.jarvis@pobox.com |