Re: The Pennsic Silence :-)

Poster: CORVUS2@aol.com

In a message dated 96-08-08 16:44:43 EDT, Meli writes:

>I'm still here.... we have a deadline that just ran over my vacation

I sympathize, Meli.  I'm still crossing my fingers and I leave tomorrow.  I
seriously thought my vacation had been harpooned earlier today, but I managed
to pull it out.  First vacation in over two years!!!  (And I've worked here
ten.)  But the legal business never slows down and crises won't wait for me
to return from a vacation...

Provided nothing huge blows up tomorrow (besides me), I'll be on my way at
5:00 p.m.  ;-)

Rhiannon