Re: It's Me!(banter)

Poster: Michael Ford/HNS <Michael_Ford@notesgw.hns.com>

(Sean strolls into the tavern.  All is quiet and the room is bereft of
occupants, save for the fact that his lady, Maria is sitting alone at a table
in the middle of the room)

Good morning my love.  I couldn't help but hear you yell to me as I was just
outside the tavern, so I came in to talk to you, where we could be alone.
(Sean sits down across from Maria)

>You have time to post to silly messages but you don't have time to post to me
:(

I can post tongue in cheek without thinking about it, so it takes little time.
I must think about something to say to you;^).

>Oh buy the way, or is it by the way,

That would be "by the way" we cannot afford to buy anything, much less "a way".

>(how's that for run on sentence structure)

You almost lost me at the boyfriends, son-in-law part, but I hung on throughout.

(muffled)Ouch!

HEY!!!!  What did I just kick under the table?!?!?  (Sean reaches under the
table and pulls out)  HENRY?!?!?  What are _YOU_ doing there?!?!?

Sean(have fun)