Under New Management

Poster: Henry Best <jstrauss@gmu.edu>

Okay, all you I-didn't-go-to-Pennsic types:

Kendrick is leaving me in charge of you guys while he's off getting
skewered by EK rapiers and shopping for that certain something for his
lady and trading juggling tricks and.....

The fact is, I know nearly nothing about managing a list. One like this,
which is automatic, is particularly puzzling to me, as it requires no
actual work as long as everything works right. SO here I sit, master of
all I survey, except that I can't survey anything unless it breaks and
sends me a message telling me what to do.

If we have any problems, you can expect me to be smilingly
well-intentioned but probably non-helpful.

Q: Why did I agree to do the job if I didn't know how?