damsel in distress - HELP!

Poster: einar@cvn.net (carl christianson)

>Poster: Elen Prydydd

If anyone is going up to Pennsic tonight or tomorrow (Mon & Tues), please be
so kind as to deliver the following message to my lord, Einar Thorgrimsson,
who is encamped with Colderwild next door to Orluk Oasis on Roman Road:

Please call me at home when you get this message, dear.  My car is NOT
<SNARL> out of the shop yet and I don't know when it will be fixed.  You
were right, the valve rings are bad, too.  I handed the mechanic his head on
a platter <CHOMP,slurp, ooh, tasty!> over the phone, they *will* eat the
cost of tearing the engine down and putting it back together AGAIN, however,
I may not have the car back by Wednesday <whimper>.  If you have any helpful
suggestions, I would be glad to hear them.  This is NOT a request for you to
cut short your vacation, just for some helpful advice...soon!

To the deliverer of the above message, thankyouthankyouthankyouTHANKYOU!!  I
truly appreciate it, hope you like gingerbread cookies cuz I owe you a
couple of dozen!

Elen (heretics R us!)