Re: NJ Musings

Poster: einar@cvn.net (carl christianson)

>Poster: Elen Prydydd, whose lord, Einar, has gone a-viking to Pennsic

I've always laughed at all the jokes about Joisey, but I found out this
spring that it really is a very pretty part of the country.  I have friends
in Cherry Hill and Haddonfield, both truly gorgeous suburbs of Philadelphia,
with *huge* trees, really cool-looking old houses/mansions and glorious
yards/gardens.  And, that part of the state is FLAT, which appeals to my
homesick Trimarian/Floridian heart...and if you try, you can catch a whiff
of salt in the air.  Aaahhhhh.  You folks can KEEP your mountains, give me
the sea any day.

Elen <heresy spoken fluently here!>