Re: MR-Disc: TlB & Arthur

Poster: Michael Surbrook <susano@access.digex.net>

I would say that the entire set up sounded like a masque, especially as a
tourney was in progress.  This impression came about as I was reading the
account, and not from the footnote.

I think such a event would be a fine thing, provided it was set up
properly.  Having ssuch a figure as Arthur appear at a Pas de Arms would
make for a memorable and period happening.

BTW: If memory serves, Arthur has appeared at an SCA event.  20 year held
a procession of the Nine Worthies which included Arthur among them.

> > * Tirant lo Blanc is neither a tyrant nor blanc. Discuss.

If I answer this question incorrectly, will it affect my final grade?

Michael Limner, esq