Re: heretics

Poster: einar@cvn.net (carl christianson)

I wrote previously:
>> ...woman as
>> person, not as an object, a pawn to be bartered and sold to the highest
>> bidder, and dumped into a nunnery when he got tired of her.

Henry Best responded:
>Wow! You ARE a heretic! I'm impressed.

Honey, OF COURSE I'm a heretic!  How d'you think I got to be Mistress Maeve
of Falconguard's apprentice?!?!!  You *do* realize that I would have been
the prime attraction at a weenie roast - uh, auto-da-fe - in period?  I'd
have been one dead hunk of barbecue by the age of 14.  Why do you think I
keep screaming about keeping those gasoline cans away from me?

Elen----------------------heresy - it's not just a fun idea, it's a way of life!