RE: Photosquoze OED

Poster: edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com

To my one comment:

> So far, I count four OED's in Atlantia.

there was a reply from Meli, viz.,

> } Make that six; being an over-achiever, I have two.

and an independent reply from Dragonfyr:

> ] make it 5

leading to a frayed thread that makes an accurate count
difficult.  Let me see if I can clear it up with a table:

Michael the Eclectic:	fermi
Alys of Foxdale:	fermi
Gyrth and Melisande:	fermi
Henry Best:		fermi
Alfredo el Bufon:	fermi
Meli:			pico, fermi
Tamar the Gypsy:	fermi
Tirloch:		fermi
Jaelle:			fermi
Herveus:		fermi
Aodhan Doilfin:		fermi
Anne Elizabeth:		pico
Dragonfyr:		fermi
Miri:			fermi

In this table
"pico" means "has the one-volume OED, First Edition",
"fermi" means "has the two-volume OED, First Edition",
"bagel" means "has the full-size OED, First Edition",
"wumpus" means "has the CD-ROM OED, Second Edition", and
"bull" means "has the full-size OED, Second Edition".

Please post any addition of corrections.

-- Alfredo

Alfredo el Bufon
Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia
edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com