Re: query re medieval Al-Andalus

Poster: "Greg Lindahl" <lindahl@pbm.com>

> I am in the midst of ferreting out info on the medieval culture, costume
> especially, of Al-Andalus, from the first Islamic incursions to the
> Reconquista.  I've got one book that's actually quite informative, but
> that's about it.

I haven't journeyed though any card catalogs on this one, but I will
note that the Tournaments Illuminated article on this topic and the
English translation published by Cariadoc in his Miscellany were both
done by SCAdians, and I doubt they would have translated it if it were
available in English already.

I will mail you a copy of the TI article directly.

Gregory Blount