query re medieval Al-Andalus

Poster: einar@cvn.net (carl christianson)

posted by:  Elen Prydydd

I am in the midst of ferreting out info on the medieval culture, costume
especially, of Al-Andalus, from the first Islamic incursions to the
Reconquista.  I've got one book that's actually quite informative, but
that's about it.  My local library is pretty tiny, so I could really use a
list of authors and titles (ISBNs would be lovely, too) for the purposes of
obtaining them through ILL.  Hey, it's not like Maeve and HER library are
around for me to raid!  I e-mailed to Mistress Cedrin and she sent me a list
on the Islamic world in general, as did the Eclectic dude after some poking
about on the net, so that's not the issue.  I'm being very specific, I know
that's a bit of a pain because it's kinda obscure, but then I'm a heretic
and being an off-the wall pain in the rear is in my job description/persona.