Re[3]: MR:REQ:Rapier legal garb

Poster: timothy_vanvranken@ed.gov (Timothy vanVranken)

     Good People,

     I need to digress from the current conversations of what fabrics can
     be constructed into legal rapier garb.  Does anyone know of any
     suppliers in the Storvik area who carry Fencing Jackets.  My Lady is
     slowly gathering the necessary equipment for fencing (she found some
     great deals at Pennsic), but what is left is a fencing jacket to be
     the base of her garb.  She has hinted strongly that it "could" be a
     birthday present.  Any ideas on where to look?  Is mail order better?
     Is the jacket something that she needs to try on for fit?  As you can
     probably guess, I know little as far as fencing goes, though this
     thread (no pun intended) on fabrics has been quite enlightening.
     Thank you all.

     Hjalprek

     timothy_vanvranken@ed.gov