Isenfir Demo on 9/1/96

Poster: David Oxford <oxford@esinet.net>

Isenfir will be holding it's annual fall recruitment demo on Sunday,
September 1st, from noon
until 5:00pm on the Triangle on the grounds of the University of Virginia in
Charlottesville.  We are hoping to get as many people as possible to attend
and entice the public with displays of arts, sciences, or martial prowess.
We are planning to have fencing, heavy weapons, dancing, singing, pike
drill, and anything else we can muster.  If you can make it out to help out
our Shire, we'd love to see you.  We'll most likely have dinner after the
demo at one of the restaurants across the street.

For more information, call David Oxford at 979-3792 (6:00pm-10:00pm), e-mail
to oxford@esinet.net, or see our Web Flyer at
http://www.student.virginia.edu/~isenfir/demo.htm.

David