RE:

Poster: petersr@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

Christopher, I found it amazingly easy to find attractive, non-conflicting
arms; I wanted something fairly simple (the main element is "a dumbeg or,"
aka a gold middle-eastern-style drum) and no one had been there first.  This
was as late as Pennsic XXIV (last year).

And if you think about it, multiplying out the number of color combinations
(even permissible ones), field treatments, etc., you quickly reach a number
of combinations that far exceeds the number of SCAdians -- even if we all
registered arms, which we don't.  Of course, if you absolutely have to have
lions and swords, you may have to work at it.