Re: heraldic argument

Poster: James Jones <dunstan@vs1.invsn.com>

>As a member of the C party, I am.  I LIKE to play our game by the
>rules that we have... they're cumbersome, but they work best for the most
>people. So - if Copora has rules regarding heraldic display and
>jurisdiction, follow them, wouldja, pretty please?
>
>Rosine

   Well said.  Remember this: every GAME must have its rules.  Its the rules
which MAKE the game.

    Should we, by some peoples arguments, become like Calvin and Hobbes
playing "CalvinBall," wherein the rules are changed whenever -we- (whoever
it may be) decide that we dont like them now?

Just a humble Western oppinion.

Dunstan the True
Cynagua/West