Re: Heraldic Side Note

Poster: "Scott Dean" <nacspsd@acs2.acs.ncsu.edu>

> Poster: Thomas Hudson <hudson@cs.unc.edu>

<snip>

> A chief is a division, right?  And it's a color and a metal, so they can
> be layered.
>
> Giovan, who's been displaying an unregistered badge for years, but just
> barely too late for Pennsic came up with a "feature list" that he could
> present to heralds & be satisfied with anything they came up with.  Oh
> well, only 2 months until we get a kingdom event nearby...

Hey!  One might say "talk to your group herald!"  After all, you are
the canton senechal....

to which he would respond "Sorry I have not been around much of late,
but am going to be taking a more active roll now and I will have
forms at the next meeting. "

-- Manus MacDhai, the afore mentioned canton herald....

-- Manus MacDhai
   Kappellenberg/Windmasters' Hill

mka
   Scott Dean