Re: United Brotherhood of Assassins, Guild

Poster: Lance Harrop <lharrop@mrj.com>

Eldred writes:

> VERY ill-advised posting.  I was under the impression that
> assassins had been outlawed by the Crowns of Atlantia some
> years ago.....

???? Would there have ever been a time when assassins were IN-LAWED ????

Besides, as long as they dress in period cloths, and behave themselves at
events, you can't really outlaw anyone.  Though I suppose it would not be
unreasonable to banish any known assassin from the presence of the Crown.

I think UBAG being silly too...

				... but lets not get silly back at them.

Liefr