Re: MR-Banter: Fran

Poster: Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com>

Evan> Oh, bloody hell. That means Fran is headed for STORVIK, doesn't it?

Meli> As a matter of fact, that would be the case....  :-)

Corun:
> ...it seems that we've only got the bands on the trailing eastern edges
> of the storm while the central bulk of it pass through Ponte Alto...

NWS reports that Fran's center passed over Citadel of the Four Winds,
western Isenfir, and Shendale. Friends report that Harrisonburg was NOT a
fun place to be today.

What I'd been worried about was an "Agnes track" -- heading over Richmond
and then due north up the Chesapeake Bay into the Susquehanna or Potomac
valleys. *That* would have been *REALLY* nasty for us, esp. the latter.

Evan, also waterlogged