your post on the Rose.....

Poster: "Christine Jurand" <cjurand@awod.com>

         Greetings to all, and unto Aelfgar with the Beautiful Voice!
                      'Tis I, Gabrielle (the one that didn't stay in camp
much this Pennsic!)...I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you that
as a student of Sociology, I agree with your summation concerning the
Society as a whole.  It may not be possible to have everyone be honest,
trustworthy, and honorable...but one can always hold on to the Dream, and
work to make that Dream a reality amongst your friends, etc.  I for one am
struggling to do just that.  Niall's post disturbed me, but only because I
had tried to "blind" myself to the truth...and so I ask....what ELSE may
be done about this?  I am hoping that there is an answer that I am just
missing...
         Gabrielle Gasparella

ps- Aelfgar, I believe I still owe you that beer! *grins*