Re: Fran- The view from Elv

Poster: "Lynn Pawelka" <lynn_pawelka@server.hort.ncsu.edu>

                      RE>>Fran: The view from Elvegast             9/9/96

Quoth Falcone:
>> Poster: Tom Brady <tbrady@nando.net>
>>
>> ..and the view is pretty dismal, I'd say. I'm still without power, and
>> from what Duke Power says, it will be on sometime within the next hour
>> and next Friday.
>
> Me too.  I want to thank Sir Johan for letting me stay with he and his
darling lady
> Saturday night to enjoy the luxury of AC, hot water, etc.

[snip]
>> Duncan
>> who is writing this from work, where he was able to take a *hot*shower*
>
> Braggart!!!!
> :)

Falcone, Brigid, Duncan, Tangwystl & Albrecht, and other assorted
Elveg(h)astlies: Rohan and I have power if you want to come over and sit in
the A.C. for a while or take a hot shower (or if you've worn out your welcome
elsewhere, Falcone ;-) ;-) ). Since we have no phone service, email me before
4 pm if you think you want to take me up on my offer, so I'll be sure to be
home.

In service with a smile,
Celynnen