A note on UBAG #2

Poster: "smith, jason h" <SMITHJH@ed.concord.wvnet.edu>

Greeting all Good gentles!

    Regarding the UBAG discussion. I have discovered where the
posting on the Rialto came from. W/O naming names, let me just say I
was deeply troubled when I found out the postings origin. It is being
dealt with. In response to His Grace Richard Fitzgilbert, yes UBAG
has and will always seek the pre-approval of any autocrat before
attempting the activity. In much the same way someone would do if the
wanted to do anything new at an event, UBAG will differ to the
Autocrat. I thank His Grace for the words of caution. UBAG does want
to include a period assassination idea with the sole intent of
raising money for the Chirurgens. That is UBAGs reason for existing.

In Service to Fair Atlantia,
Ciaran MacGhobhainn