Re: Momentary interruption

Poster: edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com

> I know that this isn't a proper posting for the list
[...]
> I have need of selling a broadsword that I have in a very
> short time and would like to offer to anyone who might be interested.
[...]
> Thank you all for your patience.  I enjoy the daily dose of banter and
> argument.

I wish you luck in selling your sword, but I must respectfully
disagree with you about the propriety of your posting.  I believe
that it _is_ a proper posting, because it's about a subject of
interest to medievalists and renaissantists, even though it's
not as bantering and argumentative as the average posting.

-- Alfredo

Alfredo el Bufon
Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia
edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com